The Song of Love



Taylor Swift described 'Red' as a color of love. But, for me, it's yellow. The color of love is yellow. Like sunrise, so gentle and warm. Sometimes you feel burn, if the sun shine so bright. But, you'll feel cold in rainy day, because the sun refuse to shine. But in the end, you'll feel the warm of sunshine, because love will come to you someday, somewhere, somehow. And, I'm on my way to believing.



Many days I've spent
Drifting on through empty shores
Wondering what's my purpose
Wondering how to make me strong
Journey - Angela Zhang


And I never saw you coming
And I’ll never be the same
State of Grace - Taylor Swift


Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question

I know that it might sound more than
a little crazy but I believe

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life
I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden


Perahu kertasku kan melaju
Membawa surat cinta bagimu
Kata-kata yang sedikit gila
Tapi ini adanya

Ku bahagia kau telah terlahir di dunia
Dan kau ada diantara milyaran manusia
Dan ku bisa dengan radarku menemukanmu
Perahu Kertas - Maudy Ayunda


Coz It's a long long journey
Till I find my way home to you.. Ohh.. To you..
Journey - Angela Zhang


Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street
Faster than the wind, passionate as sin, ending so suddenly
Loving him is like trying to change your mind once you're already flying through the free fall
Like the colors in autumn, so bright just before they lose it all
Red - Taylor Swift


Maybe I know somewhere
deep in my soul
that love never lasts.
And we've got to find other ways
to make it alone.
Or keep a straight face.
And I've always lived like this
keeping a comfortable distance.
And up until now I've sworn to myself
that I'm content with loneliness.

Because none of it was ever worth the risk.
The Only Exception - Paramore


I learned a lesson in my life
But I learned it the hard way
I don't know why I used to fall in love
With the wrong kind

Then I suffer so much pain
But I only had myself to blame
maybe you came
In the nick of time to show me

Love doesn't have to hurt
To feel good
It's such a revelation
With you I can be myself
I know it should
Love doesn't have to Hurt - Atomic Kitten


Touching him was like realizing all you ever wanted was right there in front of you
Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song
Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer
Regretting him was like wishing you never found out that love could be that strong
Red - Taylor Swift


I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

‘Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today
‘Cause I love you, whether it’s wrong or right
And though I can’t be with you tonight
You know my heart is by your side
If your not the one - Daniel bedingfield


And it was enchanting to meet you
All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you
Enchanted - Taylor Swift

Think of this song as a promise you can do what you want,
If you decide you wanna move into a new stage,
Deleting me from pages in your mission statement,
My love is unconditional, make no mistake,
I don't ask for much, just be honest with me,
I don't ask for much, just be honest with me,

I can hold space while you see what your heart has to say about me,
There's no dotted line to sign away your freedom,
I acknowledge you for what you do to keep strong,
I'll always get behind you, don't get me wrong,
I don't ask for much, just be honest with me
I don't ask for much, just be honest with me
I don't ask for much, just be honest with me
Be Honest - Jason Mraz


Come just as you are to me
Don't need apologies
Know that you are worthy
I'll take your bad days with your good
Walk through the storm I would
I do it all because I love you, I love you

Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
There is no fear now
Let go and just be free
I will love you unconditionally

So open up your heart and just let it begin
Open up your heart and just let it begin

Acceptance is the key to be
To be truly free
Will you do the same for me?
Katy Perry - Unconditionally

Well you are the only exception.
You are the only exception.

And I'm on my way to believing.
Oh, and I'm on my way to believing.
The Only Exception - Paramore

Losing him was blue like I'd never known
Missing him was dark grey all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
But loving him was red
Oh, red
Burning red
Red - Taylor Swift


Comments

Popular Posts