Something about 'Fifteen'

Hello, I'm never been writing for months, and now.. I'm back!

Fifteen.
“'Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you. You're gonna believe them.”
Fifteen – Taylor Swift

Believe.
“Everybody wants something to believe in.”
Thinking of You – David Choi

You.
“I don't know who you are. But I... I'm with you. I'm with you.”
 I’m with You – Avril Lavigne

First.
“It's my first love. What I dreaming of.”
First Love – Nikka Costa

In love.
“But I don't care what they say. I'm in love with you.”
Bleeding Love – Leona Lewis

Love.
“I lay my love on you. It's all I wanna do. Everytime I breathe I feel brand new. You open up my heart. Show me all your love, and walk right through. As I lay my love on you.”
I Lay My Love On You – Westlife

Two
“Cause you're the one for me (for me). And I'm the one for you (for you). You take the both of us (of us). And we're the perfect two.”
Perfect Two – Auburn

Wrong.
“Now we see everything that's going wrong.”
Waiting on the World to Change - John Mayer

(not) Sorry.
“Looking so innocent, I might believe you if I didn't know. Could've loved you all my life. If you hadn't left me waiting in the cold. And you got your share of secrets.”
You’re not Sorry – Taylor Swift.

Stay.
“Not really sure how to feel about it. Something in the way you move. Makes me feel like I can't live without you. It takes me all the way. I want you to stay.”
Stay - Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko

Goodbye.
“Goodbye my friend. Hello heartache. It’s not the end. It’s not the same.”
Hello Heartache – Avril Lavigne

Nothing.
“Love that once hung on the wall. Used to mean something, but now it means nothing.”
Let Me Go - Avril Lavigne ft. Chad Kroeger

(not) Okay.
“And i might be okay, but i'm not fine at all.”
All Too Well – Taylor Swift

Hurt.
Everybody hurts some days. It's okay to be afraid.”
Everybody Hurts – Avril Lavigne


Hasil keisengan ketika pop out denger lagu
 Fifteen-nya Taylor Swift, 
dan jengjengjeng... 
jadi nostalgia dengan cerita yang
 beda pastinya, hehe.


Comments

Popular Posts