Netral #3: 4/8

I just realized something. Today is 4/8. There's something catch my attention.

I thought it would hurt me. But... really, I don't know.

"Are you okay?" One of my friend asked me.

"I don't know. I feel... nothing."

Nothing like... I'm not sad, but I'm not happy either. It's called neutral, I guess.

Whatever it is, I'm okay with it. Whatever will come, I'm okay with it. My first 'spiritual Guru', Ajahn Brahm said, "Good or bad, who knows? This too will pass. All is well."

Now I know why emotion can really gone... Even I don't know when it happened.

Bhante Ashin Boddhinanda once said, "We should accept whatever we don't like. Also, we should let go anything we like. Is it difficult? Of course! But we can't help it. We must across the mainstream line in order to balance our inner self."

Comments

Popular Posts