Little Thing called 'Hope' ❤

Happy 6th months, Honey!
You said, "Before I met you, I thought I was hopeless with love. Just wanna do my routine, one of works as the things going. Then you came, gave me hope. Gave me more colors in life.
Aku baru sadar bahwa dari setitik harapan, orang bisa berbuat banyak. Thank you for becoming hope for me.

Sekarang setiap hari aku mengawali hari dengan harapan bisa jadi lebih baik. Lebih memahami kamu dan bisa jadi yang dibanggakan sama kamu.

It was all started with all little thing called 'hope'."

***
But, you know.. 

You are the one who make my world sooo full of love. And, I swear, I've never been in that world before.

I've never imagined that I met someone like you. Who never stop to learn about me so you'll understand me. Who always grab my hands if I'm running from you. Who always put my happiness at first (well, mostly :p).

I told you, "I thought, I would free myself from this mundane world. But deep down, I know, I should believe love, once again."

Then, I met you.

Today, it's been six months since I met you.

Comments

Popular Posts