Changes

I guess, you already knew it. You know, I wanted to tell you before, but I didn't know how to tell you, and not to be seen whining.

I know, it's hard for you to balance your life. But, for me, intimacy is one of important things for our relationship. And, it's been loose.

I tried to express it that there's something change and I don't know when it happened. It's been frustrating for me. Tried to figure it out what should I do. You told me, I should understand your priorities. Yeah, now I know it, because I'm not the only one. The number one priority changes every day.

Then, one day, I thought I should change. I convinced myself that I can do something for change the situation. And, I did it.

I don't know what you're thinking about that. But, I hope we can keep it, at least for a month.

Comments

Popular Posts